Tattoo studio – sterility, safety and experience
Tattoos, once reserved for specific social groups, subcultures and the so-called the criminal world. They were not something positive, they evoked rather negative associations, sometimes people with heavily tattooed bodies aroused fear. Currently, the perception of tattoos has changed a lot. Today, they are an expression of their views, a manifestation of feelings, and often a decoration. They are chosen by people of different, often mature, ages, educated and holding high positions. Today, the tattoo does not surprise anyone, it is rather a source of pride. With the growing popularity of this type of ornament, numerous tattoo studios have been created that create small works of art on the human body.
How to choose a tattoo studio?
The decision to get a tattoo is one thing, and its execution is a separate matter. Although tattoo parlors are becoming more numerous, it is not worth going to the first one. Performing a tattoo is a procedure that requires interference with the body, therefore it must take place in sterile and safe conditions. The experience of the tattoo artist, his knowledge and approach to the client are important. What to look for when choosing the perfect tattoo studio?
- hygiene and sterility – in this case there is no room for shortcomings. A good tattoo studio must guarantee sterility at the level of medical facilities. Appropriate equipment for disinfecting devices and disposable needles and syringes are important. The entire studio must be clean and work areas should be wrapped in disposable plastic wrap. Of course, tattooers must wear gloves.
- the portfolio that presents the most interesting works is important. Thanks to it, you can find out if a given style suits you.
- advice on the size and location of the tattoo as well as care and protection of the body after treatments
- it is worth checking what a given tattoo artist specializes in, because some people only perform abstractions, others prefer realistic art. The same is true of colors. There are tattoo artists who only work in black, don’t do color tattoos.
- opinions among customers – this is very important, because nothing is better advertising than a satisfied customer. It is worth reading forums, asking people who already have a tattoo. It is better to choose a studio that has been operating for several years, thanks to which there will be more opinions and you will be able to compare them over the years.
- price – when deciding on a tattoo, you have to take into account that it is quite an expensive service. But it is not worth saving and choosing a professional studio that guarantees good-quality equipment as well as durable and safe inks.
The person of the tattoo artist himself is very important. It has to be a contact person with the right approach for each client. It is important to understand the client’s needs, be willing to talk about patterns, and dispel fears. A good tattoo artist can design an individual pattern for the client, he can also recommend one of his previous works. He is able to help choose the right place on the body, and after the work is done, he will advise you on how to care for it. He never criticizes and does not make fun of the client’s choices.
What services does a tattoo studio provide?
A tattoo studio mainly deals with creating works on the client’s body, but most salons also provide other additional services. These include, among others, piercing, i.e. body piercing, in places selected by the client, in order to put on an earring. The most common punctures are the nose, ears, eyebrows, navel, lips, tongue, and also intimate places. Earring is still fashionable, which is why tattoo studios often offer this service to their clients. Unwanted, poorly made tattoos are often removed in salons. Good salons use a laser for this, which can remove both colored and black paints on the body. The laser treatment is safe and effective at the same time. It eliminates the risk of infection and reduces the possibility of scarring.
Can anyone get a tattoo?
Tattooing is safe as long as it is done in safe, sterile conditions. Despite this, there is a certain group of people who cannot paint on the body. A good tattoo artist should know where it is impossible to get a tattoo, and in such case he cannot work. People who want to get tattooed also need to know when it is impossible to decorate the body. You cannot risk it, because health is more important than a decorated body. Contraindications are divided into temporary, which suspend the treatment until the problem is eliminated, and permanent, which exclude the procedure forever. These are i.a. neoplastic diseases, HIV, HBV, epilepsy, severe somatic diseases, immunosuppression, cardiovascular diseases, thrombocytopenia, anemia, diseases associated with a significant decrease in blood coagulation.Permanent contraindications are also psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, vitiligo, multiple sclerosis and advanced diabetes. Temporary contraindications include pregnancy, breastfeeding, postoperative conditions, antibiotic therapy, colds, flu, angina, as well as some skin diseases, e.g. acne or herpes. Tattooing cannot be done on people who are under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants, used the solarium or sunbathed 7 days before the procedure. If it is not sure that the procedure can be performed, it is worth consulting a doctor.Tattooing cannot be done on people who are under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants, used the solarium or sunbathed 7 days before the procedure. If it is not sure that the procedure can be performed, it is worth consulting a doctor.Tattooing cannot be done on people who are under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants, used the solarium or sunbathed 7 days before the procedure. If it is not sure that the procedure can be performed, it is worth consulting a doctor.
Tattoos are fashionable and popular. Well done, they can be a great decoration and manifestation of your views. It is only worth making sure that they are made correctly in a professional tattoo studio.